Investor reports reveal riders only pay 41 percent of the full cost of each ride, with investors footing the remaining 59 percent.
Over the weekend, Muni riders could travel for free because systems were infected with ransomware. Now, the hackers have made a new threat.
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence randomly posts 34 crazy new research videos.
Spain's second largest city believes the added public space could promote social cohesion.
The unions and banding together to combat "unlawful competition."
The study counters one of the big selling points of app-based ride-hailing services—namely, that people can get rides on demand no matter the color of their skin or their appearance.
Uber subsidiary Otto just made the first self-driving truck delivery, but industry experts say truckers welcome it--as long as humans stay in the loop.
Uber says that a network of small, electric aircraft could reduce the modern commute.
GPS roadblocks make rides longer.