Each week, Motherboard turns back to examine its recent history.
- We learned why lions kill off their lion pals’ kids: so they can have tons of lion sex with those kid’s mothers and replace the dead lion kids with his own lion offspring.
- We met some creepy squid robot things being developed at Harvard and definitely not designed to suffocate you in your sleep with their squishy little gingerbread arms.
- Global warming is making ladybugs turn color; it’s also melting Arctic permafrost and releasing methane and carbon dioxide, leading to more global warming. Feedback’s just the worst.
- We rounded up the juiciest scandals uncovered by Chinese microblogs.
- All media in the future might be delivered via contact lens?
- Motherboard TV goes into the abyss with Werner Herzog.